Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual counseling could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual counseling differs from group or alternative counseling methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for counseling.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual counseling can help you improve your everyday life. I can help you overcome your challenges by working with you to build on your strengths to find solutions.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in counseling, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in counseling, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual counseling could be right for you.
Individual counseling is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized counseling. Group counseling may have its own set of numerous advantages but if you want more control over the pacing of your counseling, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and the timing of your sessions, you owe it to yourself to look into individual counseling.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored counseling experience – you would be a great fit for our individual counseling services. Please reach out to me today for an assessment for individual counseling or to schedule your first appointment.